I. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
II. WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA, CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
The Administrator of the personal data is "Nevato" Joanna Juszczak with the registered office at ul. Apartamentowa13/22, 02-495 Warsaw, NIP: PL5631653576, email address: email@example.com hereinafter also referred to as: Personal Data Administrator.
In all matters concerning personal data processing and exercising rights connected with the processing of personal data the User can contact Nevato by phone, e-mail and in writing to the address of the company's registered office indicated in item 1.
III. WHAT DATA ARE COLLECTED BY "NEVATO" JOANNA JUSZCZAK AND COOKIES
1. During the User's visit to Nevato.pl website technical data concerning the User's visit is collected automatically, e.g.: IP address, domain name, type of browser used by the User, type of operating system, etc.
2. If the User contacts Nevato.pl using the application form, telephone, e-mail, etc. they provide Nevato with their personal details, e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, etc.
4. Cookies are used in order to:
a) adjusting the content of the website to the User's preferences and optimising the use of the website; in particular, these files allow the Service User's device to be recognised and the website to be displayed appropriately, adjusted to individual needs.
b) creation of statistics which help to understand how Website Users use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content.
5. There are two main types of cookies used within the Website: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
a) "necessary" cookies enabling use of services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website.
b) "efficiency" cookies enabling collection of information on the manner of use of the Website's websites;
c) "functional" cookies which make it possible to "remember" the settings selected by the User and to personalise the User's interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region from which the User comes from, the font size, appearance of the website etc.
7. Nevato.pl also uses selected business tools offered by Google Analytics, offered by Google, to observe the activity of the Users on the website, based, among other things, on the mechanism of cookies, for analytical and statistical purposes in order to make it possible for Nevato.pl to use the website's content in the best possible way.
8. Each User has the right at any time to object free of charge to the profiling referred to above.
9. Nevato will not make any automated decisions about the User based on the User's personal data.
IV. HOW THE DATA IS USED
1. All data processed by Nevato are secured in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation OJ.EU.L.2016.119.1) i.e. RODO. Nevato shall use appropriate technical and organisational measures so that the processing is carried out in accordance with the RODO and to be able to demonstrate this.
2. The User's personal data will be used by Nevato exclusively for:
(a) to prepare an offer for the User of the website on the basis of the enquiry sent on the basis of the consent given by the User - (b) to make an offer to the User of the website on the basis of the enquiry sent on the basis of the consent given by the User
3. The User's provision of personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary in order to send the offer.
4. Personal data processed by Nevato may be forwarded to the following categories of recipients:
a) external entities cooperating with Nevato as part of the connecting contracts only for the purpose of fulfilling the request or contract.
b) Accounting service providers.
c) legal service providers supporting the Personal Data Controller in providing legal services to Nevato.
V. INFORMATION ABOUT THE USER'S RIGHTS CONCERNING HIS PERSONAL DATA
1. The provision of personal data by the User is voluntary.
2. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data, whereby the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the User's consent prior to its withdrawal.
3. Each User has the right to access his personal data.
4. The User has the right to update, rectify, complete and amend their personal data by directly informing Nevato of the change in personal data, in particular by email, telephone or in writing.
5. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
6. The User may object at any time to the processing of his/her personal data and, on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, to the processing of his/her personal data based on Article 6(1) of the RODO (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the Controller).
7. The User may request the complete deletion of the personal data provided by him/her.
8. The User has the right to request the portability of his personal data, i.e. the right to receive the User's personal data from Nevato, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. The User may transfer the data to another controller or request that Nevato transfers the data to another controller. Such a request may only be executed if such a transmission is technically possible. The User has the right to portability of personal data only with regard to those data which Nevato processes on the basis of a contract concluded with the User or on the basis of the User's consent.
9. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority with regard to the processing of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if the User considers that the processing of the User's personal data by Nevato violates the provisions of the RODO.
3. A correctly submitted complaint should include at least the name and surname, postal address and the content and basis of the complaint. Providing the above data is the basis for consideration of the complaint. Complaints that do not meet the above requirements shall not be considered.
4. Complaints will be dealt with within 14 days of receipt by Nevato.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS